We’re Hiring! Influence and Advocacy Director
Influence and advocacy has always been at the heart of PrettyGreen’s offering and over the year’s we’ve been lucky enough to work alongside industry innovators such Red Bull and Nando’s to develop world class advocacy programmes.
We’re looking for an influencer marketing specialist to join our ranks and help us do even more of the work we love most – develop and execute Less Ordinary influencer marketing strategies and campaigns for our amazing roster of our clients.
You’ll be a digitally savvy, experienced social marketing mind with a minimum of 5 years of experience working at a specialist influencer agency or in a PR agency leading social influencer programmes for consumer brands.
You’ll be familiar with and competent using influencer databases and social listening tools, be a self-starter, enthusiastic and be able to hit the ground running.
· Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
· Manage and direct junior members of the Comms team on campaign execution
· Identify and build relationships with social influencers and talent
· Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
· Develop content ideas and write and curate content
· Develop new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
· Use agency insight and social listening tools
· Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
· Liaising with the Planning, Creative teams and The Producers (experiential agency) to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Interested to find out more? Please send get in touch with email@example.com
We operate flexible working at PrettyGreen, this is a ‘work from anywhere’ position. You do not need to be London based to apply.