Influence and Advocacy Account Manager
Reporting to: Influence and Advocacy Account Director
We’re looking for a new Influencer & Advocacy Account Manager to join our Communications team and work on some of our biggest consumer brand clients.
You’ll have first-class client management skills and be able to inspire and lead your team to deliver award winning PR Less Ordinary work.
You will be at the core of PrettyGreen’s approach to influencer marketing. Helping to build beneficial relationships for the agency, benchmarking what success looks like for influencer campaign and staying on top of the latest influencer news and trends. As our in-house influencer expert you will share your valued knowledge with both our clients and the wider team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in the management of clients and building long lasting relationships
- Attention to detail and experience managing project plans, timelines & budgets
- Line management experience of junior team members
- You’ll need to have your finger on the pulse of all things influencer, be constantly on top of the latest news and looking for opportunities for clients
- The ability to look at opportunities beyond the expected – whether that be traditional, digital, social, experiential etc.
- Be an effective networker in the influencer arena and build and maintain close relationships with agents and managers to assist with fee negotiations
- Participation in new business and campaign planning including creative ideation
If this sounds like you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter for more information.