We’re looking for an Account Director to join our Communications team and work on some of our purpose driven and charity accounts.
You’ll have first-class client management skills and be able to inspire and lead your team to deliver award winning PR Less Ordinary work.
You will be at the core of PrettyGreen’s comms team supporting and managing resource planning, overseeing and client profitability across the business, and helping to deliver strong margins. You will be expected to be confident in creating budgets and selling to your clients, providing rationale.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience developing strategies for consumer clients taking into account specific business needs, issues, the media landscape and the current news agenda
- Leading client and cross-agency meetings and strategy discussions – developing strong working relationship with the clients who listens and values your advice
- Line management experience, motivating and inspiring junior team members with your positive, proactive attitude and on-the-job training and coaching
- Track record in being an effective networker in the media arena e.g. attending events, appointments, media briefings
- Ability to guide junior members of the team in how the media works, innovative approaches to getting a story covered and how to complete a thorough media campaign
- Experience writing proposals for new business and seeking out new business opportunities where possible
If this sounds like you please send us your CV or get in touch at email@example.com