The Clearing – A New Event Series From PrettyGreen
We’ve always felt that at times, we need to remove ourselves from the coal face and surround ourselves with inspiring and interesting people, so we’ve decided to do it and create our own Event Series, which is called The Clearing, with episode one being on Emotion.
It will be an immersive marketing day, created and hosted by us, where you’ll get to spend time with some of the World’s most inspiring thinkers and doers, talking and learning about why emotion is the fundamental driver of both brand and personal success.
We’ve got a great mix of speakers, which we’re still adding to every day (e.g.)
– Laura from Phenomenal talking about how our emotional connection to AI is a big watch-out
– Rachel from John Lewis is going to talk about how Christmas isn’t where they begin their emotional journey, it’s the full stop
– Kerry from 9BAR on the importance of vulnerability for both ourselves and Brands
– Michael from Breathsync talking about how a tragedy teaches us that we’ve forgotten how to breathe.
– Roman Kemp and Owen Spencer on Vlogging and Blogging
– Jane from Pretty Little Head on marketing to woman
– Ben from Bull Dog on ethical male grooming
We’ve booked the beautiful Kensington Roof Gardens for the day, so they’ll be lots of opportunities to lie on the grass, talk to the flamingoes and just be inspired.
Date: May 19th
Time: 10.30 – 5pm
We’ll water and feed you all day, we may even have a drink after 5pm, and there’s even the possibility of some dancing later.
If you fancy coming along, and want to reserve a ticket drop us an Email