The Book-it List – 6 months in!
Every January, everyone in the Agency is given a £100 contribution towards helping them tick off something that they’ve always wanted to do.
More often than not, it’s not about the money, or the time, it’s actually about putting pen to paper and making a commitment to do something that you’ve always wanted to do. So we thought we would see how everyone is getting on at the halfway point!
So far we have had…
- A visit to the Taj Mahal
- A failed visit to the Great Barrier Reef due to the cyclone but ending with a trip to Fraser Island (there are worst places to end up)
- A visit to the Legendary Nando’s HQ in South Africa
- A once in a life time dinner at the top of the Burj Khalifa
- A long ambition fulfilled: to see and photograph elephants in the wild on a recent trip to South Africa with a safari trip in Kruger National Park.
And a pretty impressive gallery of images to accompany it!
Still to come this year and all booked in:
- First ever trip on the Eurostar
- A pottery class
- A session being hypnotised to solve a multitude of problems
- Run the Fan Dance in Wales (SAS selection course)
- Bikram Yoga Course
- Parapenting in Morzine!
And many more, watch this space for the year round up, and hopefully some inspiration to just BOOK IT!