It’s not just in our name ‘PrettyGreen’ (an old £ note in case you didn’t know) which indicates our focus on the commercial impact of campaigns…
- We use AMEC’s Integrated Evaluation framework to measure the organizational impact of our campaigns
- We follow the Barcelona Principles – the PR industry’s framework for effective measurement
- We are at the forefront of experiential research and chair the IPM’s experiential council and have led the development of an industry standard experiential ROI model
- We advocate using a 1-9-90 model to ensure content, experiential and sponsorship activations deliver an effective ROI
- We recommend that at least 5% of a campaign budget is allocated for robust measurement
Explore below for more detail.