PR Week Awards Best Newcomer?
We had a few comments about our PR Week Awards Blog saying that it felt like we didn’t think we were worthy of winning Best Newcomer – Au contraire.
Of course we think we’d be worthy winners given what we’ve achieved this year (we’ll give you a list in a minute), but we also believe that a little bit of humility and mutual praise are fine traits in Agencies and people.
However, we have spent the last two years working our socks of, delivering what we believe to be a fine body of work, a great young and hungry team, with some amazing Clients.
– Becoming a £3m business, over 400% increase YOY
– Getting 34 people to join PrettyGreen (changes daily, but we had 6 staff at the end of our 1st full year)
– Red Bull, our founding Client. We needed to be powered by Red Bull, given the number of projects we’ve been involved in
– Helping Nando’s on their opinion leader programme, xPERimental, product launches, social media and internal comms
– Launching Cadbury Spots v Stripes and handling all PR and Events, after nearly two years of planning and development alongside Fallon and PHD
– Creating and launching Trident Perpetual Festival, with RPM and PHD (which followed on from our Beyonce 100 Single Ladies)
– Creating and launching our own absinthe La Maison Fontaine with Sven, which recently won IWSC Gold and Best in Class, plus a Golden Spoon at the 10th Absinthiades in Pontarlier- Plus winning and delivering campaigns for Cadbury Flake, Cadbury Caramel Nibbles, Cadbury Easter Trails, Cadbury Creme Egg, Maynards Wine Gums
– Being appointed by All About Food, hot nuts, great sauces and a lot of fun
We’ll know by 11.30pm Tuesday night who actually takes the Award. Whatever the outcome we’re really proud of what we’ve achieved since we launched in 2008.