The Cadbury Spots v Stripes PrettyGreen team and the Games Crew decamped to Newquay last week for the ‘awesome’ Boardmasters festival on Fistral Beach.
Along with trying to blend in with the local surf chat we have also had a ton of fun playing our Cadbury Spots v Stripes Minute To Win It games. This is to support the new ITV2 show on air from August 30th.
We couldn’t have had a better event site, positioned high on the headland over looking the beach. The brilliant crowds flowed through the site all week while we played our minute games such as ‘Nose dive’, ‘Give it a Twirl’ and ‘Duckathlon’.
While we have been playing Cadbury Spots v Stripes games some of the best surfers, skateboarders and BMX riders in the world have been performing some seriously ‘gnarly tricks’ alongside us.
The highlights (although almost too many to mention) include:
– finding dog lookalikes for the team. The best being ‘Bob Dog’ for our photographer Rob
– Muscle beach with Jim’s ripped production crew
– Walking around wearing Leon Taylors Olympic Silver medal
– Partying to the Klaxons in the pouring rain with Kirsty from Cadbury
– Kylie complaining about a lack of sleep but on investigation she had been up watching Harry Potter
– Sian and Leanne’s turf wars with Coca Cola
– The worst/funniest meal ever including Duck a la Washing Machine and Jack’s soup
– The Games Crew’s Daffyd and Kate tearing down the house at an open mic night
– Ben being taught a golfing lesson by his Midland Team leader Dale
– And last but no means least our big, burly rugby playing Northern team leader Stephen discovering his soft, creative side on the face painting stand
The team are going to be having the holiday blues this week as they’ve had the best time on what was a lot of theirs favourite ever event. Cheer up guys you still have Sainsbury Super Saturday, Thames Festival and Freeze festival to look forward to this year. ‘Totally Radical dudes’