When you walk into the office and wonder where all these people came from, you realise that you’ve actually gone from a couple of people hanging out at Red Bull to a ‘proper’ Agency.
We’ve got a few new faces on the team with Danny, Dani and Ravi, and we’ve got a few more on the way, but we’ve also lost the lovely Mike “Bronstein”, as he decided that he needed to pursue his academic pursuits and has decided to go back to college to study PR.
There also have been a number of debates:
– Should we admit we loved Celebrity Big Brother
– Should Big Brother just become Celebrity Big Brother
– Should John Terry lose is captaincy and does it matter that he plays away from home
– Is Precious a film we actually enjoyed or just that the subject matter is so harrowing it makes you feel like you should say it’s brilliant
– Is it true that a womans toilet ‘matter’ smells different to a mans (Nick, you’re a little weird)
– Is it true that we asked people to vote for us at the MCCA Awards, but the date for voting has closed
If you’re reading this you’ll also see that we’ve decided to refresh our website, great work as ever from Nat from Design Friendship (I know Chris helped but Nat actually did all the hard work) and thank you for putting up with Strings!
We’ve also got new Accountants, a new bookkeeper, a new kitchen, new campaigns about to break, and a couple of new Clients. It’s definitely all change, but hopefully its adding to what we’ve got, rather than changing it too much.